I absolutely love FALL. Fall in East Tennessee is really, really awesome. I decided that I would post some of my favorite fall moments…
1) Decorating for Fall!! I love decorating our house for the fall. I may be mildly obsessed with scarecrows.
2) Fall Baseball Season for Noah Noah is quite the little baseball player! He is a very good hitter and his fielding has really improved. We took a break from soccer this fall to focus more on baseball. Noah really enjoyed the season so I am glad we chose to stick with baseball!
3) College Football Season Tommy and I love to watch college football. Tommy is a big UT Vols fan and we have season tickets to the home games this year. Tommy and I went to the season opener vs. Utah State. Tommy took Noah to UT’s game vs. Arkansas State. Tommy and I watched UT’s painful loss to Florida (and the checkerboard stadium looked really cool!) My favorite part of football season is when my favorite team, Alabama, plays Tommy’s TN Volunteers. My parents came to town so that Tommy and I could go cheer on our teams. Tommy, Eli and Noah wore orange, while Emry and I wore crimson. While Tommy and I were at the game, all the kids wore new crimson attire from Nana and Papa. Those sneaky grandparents 🙂
4) Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch Since we have lived in East Tennessee, we have taken Noah to a local pumpkin patch every year. There are several and we have been to three different ones the past three years. This year, we took the babies. Our first complete family trip to the pumpkin patch was awesome!
5) Babies’ First Halloween Kids usually dress up each year like their favorite TV/movie/book character of the moment. Eli and Emry do not have favorite characters yet, so we decided to dress them up like their…pacifiers. Emry and Eli were Mary and Montavius.
6) Family Hiking in Great Smoky Mountain National Park We bought a travel bottle warmer, packed plenty of snacks and layers of clothes for everyone and headed to the mountains. The babies did great in our Ergo baby carriers and the weather was beautiful! It was the perfect day for hiking. We visited Clingman’s Dome and hiked part of the Appalachian Trail. Noah wanted to keep going on the AT– all the way to Maine! It was only 1972 miles away!